Collinson, Oliff & Associates, Inc. located in Prince Frederick, MD is seeking a Site Civil engineer to perform a variety of civil engineering functions related to residential and commercial land development projects.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare design plans for aforementioned type projects including layout, grading, drainage, utilities, profiles, sections and details.
- Perform design computations for storm drainage, SWM, earthwork volumes and construction cost estimates
- Compose technical reports, memorandums and other written communication.
- Work directly with senior staff, clients and review agencies.
Minimum Position Requirements:
- 4 year engineering, landscape architecture or environmental science degree or equivalent experience.
- Must have AutoCAD Land Development experience. Knowledge of Carlson Civil Suite preferred.
- 2+ years of land/site development design and engineering experience.
- Strong experience in SWM and storm drainage design.
- Knowledge of pressure sewer and water systems design and permitting preferred.
- Knowledge of computer applications systems and design software such as: AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, FHWA hydraulic & hydrologic methods, etc.
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent projects in a timely fashion to meet project budgets.
For immediate consideration, please email resume to Kim Mooney